1,442 Posts
I think they call the "DONKS"

Its a fuckin joke

Waste of time and money

L

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not sure if thats a F'n HILLJACK BILLYBOB model or a F'n GHETTO-F'STICKs Model???????????? You Decide!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Edz64 on 12/1/06 1:50pm ]</font>

·
Registered
309 Posts
It might be Fat Albert red inside and out, but only Mushmouth would be caught dead driving that POtallS.

sean

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Raising it up, nah! drop it down 2" to 3" from stock and that would be one super sweet ride! Reminds me of the first car my parents had that I can remember. Granted it was a four door and not jacked up but it was red with a black top. I still love that body style!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Not quite a big foot....no meat on the tires so that puts it as a SUPER Dirty South look.haha

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
This is the next big craze. Went to the toy store the other day with my 5 year old and the have a whole section of beautiful cars nastified like this. This is just like rap/hip hop music, a fad that I will not partake in.

Sure a nice looking ride...until you get to the wheels though.

·
Registered
981 Posts
It's well done for the hill billy gangsta, but wow, give the guy credit for bieng different. It even has a nice engine and paint. Giddy up Compton Cowboy, woowwww!!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Momma always said if you cant say nothing nice..........OMG

·
Registered
183 Posts
this one has been listed before with no success.

anyone else notice that its listed in the Chevy section?

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
Maybe they figure they'll get more responses in the chevy section? I like this "Will do 100mph on the hwy no problem" I was thinking yeah til it hits a rock or gator in the road. I'm just not fond of those wheels with little rubber. All i see is a wagon wheel break down from running over something the wrong way. Interesting though but still rather see big truck tires on it.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
DONK? I think they misspelled the N it should have been an R.

Just wrong!

Stu

·
Registered
259 Posts
Rap music is not a fad, that comment was almost insulting,it is music and a form of expression. unfortunately, that red car IS insulting. Horrible taste,they must be selling it because they realized that.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Donk cars do not have the 4X4 set up on the car, those idiots just cut the fenders and quarters to make the wheels fit with the regular suspension with lift blocks. That car is really a Big Foot, Damn shame, nice car otherwise.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts