Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a white interior, white panels and a black dashboard. Is this the stock one or has it been replaced?

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Most likely it's the original. I had a 70 Spoiler with white interior, black dash, carpet, & column. Most of the Ford/Mercs I've seen are this way... I'm sure there's exceptions.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Here's a picture of fairlanerons interior. It's kinda strange the factory does stuff like this isnt it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what mine looks like, except I had a white steering wheel. Still have the white column. Hey Dark , you should have an E-mail from me.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what mine looks like, except I had a white steering wheel. Still have the white column. Hey Dark , you should have an E-mail from me.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I find that strange, sorta. Canadian cars were known for there strange color mixing, but my 68 has ALL black interior with red exterior. I had a 62 Comet that had a green exterior with **** brown interior, and a cougar parts car that was yellow with green interior. Guess I lucked out with this Fairlane.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What really got me was when I looked at the window cranks and door handles they were the same as the early Bronco's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts