Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, since last night (11/29), I haven't been able to log-in. I put in my username and password (which I know are correct), and it just takes me to a default forum index, and still shows me as not being logged in. However, it takes my info with no problem for posting. I thought maybe it had something to do with my Firewall software, but there is no change even with it off. Also, it does it under I.E. 6.0 (my normal browser), and Netscape 4.77 as well (although last night, Netscape worked when IE didn't???). I'm stumped
Can anyone help?

-Brian

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Same here!!! Can't log in and have to supply user name & password to post....every time??!!

Could not edit a post awhile ago....Did the edit OK, but it would not submit!!

Waaasssuuuppp????

Cobrajack

·
Programmer
856 Posts
I was playing around with cookies last night for the new yourcars section... You should be able to log in now.. Can you now?

Chris

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I keep posting with "cheesycook", no capitals which is what my username usually is. Everytime it puts up another small account I had a while back that does not show my banner or even my subscriber logo.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
I have to login again if I refresh the page or even occassionally when I hit the back button. It's not a big deal, but its ranks moderate on the pain-in-the-ass scale.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I still have to enter my user name and password every time I post or go to any section of the board.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
On 2001-12-31 15:23, Cheesycook wrote:
I keep posting with "cheesycook", no capitals which is what my username usually is. Everytime it puts up another small account I had a while back that does not show my banner or even my subscriber logo.

Cheesycook
there is no cheesycook registered. I believe we eliminated that to have your subscriber account match the forums.

Bottom line is Cheesycook (capital C) is your username on this Forum

thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts