Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Could someone just post the length and part number of a passenger side trim-spear (sorry, I don't know the proper name) that goes behind the door on a 66 Galaxie? I'm going to a swap meet tomorrow and someone asked me to look for one. I just want to know what I'm looking for. Thank you.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hello all. Could someone just post the length and part number of a passenger side trim-spear (sorry, I don't know the proper name) that goes behind the door on a 66 Galaxie? I'm going to a swap meet tomorrow and someone asked me to look for one. I just want to know what I'm looking for. Thank you.

I might be able to find it in my manual for part number. Is it a 4 door? LTD or XL? can you find a picture of it and post?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have a photo, but I'm going to call the guy this afternoon and see if its a 2 door or 4 door. I'm pretty sure he has a Galaxie 500.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I don't have a photo, but I'm going to call the guy this afternoon and see if its a 2 door or 4 door. I'm pretty sure he has a Galaxie 500.

Do a google search, select images and see if you can find a 66 Galaxie with that trim. Load the picture or post a link to it on here.

Like this 66 Galaxie 500

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all anyway. Not a real good turnout Saturday with the crappy weather - scared away a lot of the good vendors. Only '66 Galaxie parts I saw were 2 dog dish hubcaps (which I bought). Thanks again.

-'66 LTD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts