Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know anything about this car, but just found it while Googling around.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Looks nice, I would much rather have a SOHC 427, but thats just personal preference.

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been searching for more info but have yet to find anything on it.
Yes a SOHC would be more appropriate for a '63, but a Boss 429 will do. :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Too bad you don't have a time machine
My dad has told me stories of working for Mickey Thompson back in the 70's and the pallet racks full of engines still in the crates he had in the back of his shop. I've heard of other guys that were given truck loads of parts and engines instead of paychecks....

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
I went to the website thats watermarked in the lower right of the pic. It's a website from Sweden and there are...guessing..over 100 different albums from car shows and swap meet around Sweden as well as shows in the US. Very nice car,nonetheless.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I wonder who has a SOHC laying around.........
Well well, if it isn't our old pal Death! And here we go hijackin' another thread to ask: Death, how's the Cammer? Fill us in, bud!

·
Registered
1 Posts
can anyone help me identify an engine in a 63 1/2 galaxie, Z code, heads are a C1AE, manifolds are C3SE, 3 duece carbs are C1AE, has ford alum intake (where are the numbers for intake), but only markings i can find on block is C31G next to oil filter, there is no 352 marking on front of block, only a 8, had couple people look at at that were ford guys and they dont know,
Where is the location of the block to identify it, i think its a 390 HP, but everyone seems to think its a 406, can anyone point me in the right direction to correctly identify what i have, thanks David

1 - 16 of 16 Posts