Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there,

I have an accumulator/filter from a bronco II / ranger, this one -

or at least it looks like this..

i bought dorman duckbill connectors to hook it up, but they dont push on far enough to lock, i just found the image i linked above and they are clearly different connector types, but similar.. can anyone help me track down a set of the correct connectors? im not sure what they would be called, better still if anyone has any part numbers or somewhere i can get some online that will ship to the uk?


1 - 1 of 1 Posts