Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i am new member.I am a friend of mario428 from track here in eastern canada.I know you guys have thrashed c-4 stuff by looking in archives,but does anyone know if o servo in c-5 is alright?Been using one for approx 150 runs so far,only problem i had so far is broken forward drum,going to weld the next one and rollerize.car has brake[tci]will run 12.1;s so far,2700pds 895.0,4.56 rears,10 conv.I gather H servo is best any info would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Hi Jeff
I am using an R servo and think it is the answer. I never have 2nd gear band problems so the apply area on any servo seems big enough.
I use an R servo which has a reduced accumulator area and feel it and some clearance changes has made my tranny the best it has ever been.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
I like the "R" also for the quicker 3rd gear shifts. "H" isn't the best in my opinion but it is the most common "good" servo to use for racing. I only had one "C" servo but that was years ago and I had no idea what it really was back then but I think the "C" has the biggest appy area but I have no measurements to confirm this. I have no idea about an "O" though so I'll let it go without dough you know? Sorry, I'm in one of those moods......

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a B servo in my C-4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts