Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm purchasing my AWC Supremes this week and need a little help with fitment. I need to run a 15" to clear my upcoming disc brake conversion and want to know if the 15x7 reverse will fit my 64 4 door. I'm also looking for a tire suggestion size and brand, I'd like to run a radial with a little bit wider tire than stock. I plan on lowering the car 2-3 inches with the aerostar springs and blocks in the back.
Thanks and post pictures if you have them

Btw I have searched forums and still couldn't find a definative answer.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm purchasing my AWC Supremes this week and need a little help with fitment. I need to run a 15" to clear my upcoming disc brake conversion and want to know if the 15x7 reverse will fit my 64 4 door. I'm also looking for a tire suggestion size and brand, I'd like to run a radial with a little bit wider tire than stock. I plan on lowering the car 2-3 inches with the aerostar springs and blocks in the back.
Thanks and post pictures if you have them

Btw I have searched forums and still couldn't find a definative answer.
I am doing 14x6 standards getting them from Coys. I tried a 14x7 reversed on my 63 4 dr and the tires rubbed in the rear. The tire size was 185/75/14, the front was too close to the fender cause I will bagging mine. Hopefully this helps.

As for tires I am doing the Premium Sportways 5.20 skinny whites. JIMMY

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick response Jimmy, not what I wanted to here about the reverses though. I just love how they look, I've seen a few cars with the reverse posted here but no real details on how well they fit.

Your car looks great, I'd love to bag it eventually. Did you only purchase the brackets from ridetech? What Did they run and what bags are you using? Are you gonna run shock in the front?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was disappointed as well, cause I do like the reverse look and my neighbor is selling his. I did order the upper and lower brackets only, they were 150 plus shipping. My neighbor and I are making a 2 link for the back. I will be using Slam Specialties RE7's all around and yes shocks are a must for me. I used to be a mini trucker and have a lot of experience with air ride stuff. JIMMY

I will have my 15x7 wheels and tires for sale once the supremes come in. They are only a year old, just FYI.

Here is my old ride:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts