Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Anyone delt with cam research in Colorado?
They say they specialize in Ford Cams only. Looking for a maker that understands about clevelands.
Thanks Vic

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have heard nothing but good things about them. I have called them myself and talked to Scott the owner. He knows his fords and they alot of other stuff besides cams. They can even break in a cam for you if you like.

Blue Fastback

·
Registered
170 Posts
Have one in my 514, everything seems ok, its got about 4 or 5 hours on it is all though. I told them I wanted a 10 second car that my wife could drive to the grocery store and I wanted power all in by 6000. With some chassis work I think it will. Torque is brutal, tires light up with a touch of the throttle. Idle is about 1000 and has a lope to it. Everyone that has heard it is very impressed. I will use them on my next motor.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I ordered a cam,lifters and springs from them about 2 months agoand they were good to deal with. I talked to Scott Main the owner today and I ordered a rebuild kit for my Cleveland. He seems pretty honest and will talk you out of what you dont need and give you any tips that you may need. A little pricey but thats just me
I would call them and see for yourself.
Jade

1 - 7 of 7 Posts