Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn, I am hooked!! I am trying to get my points up again, I bought 5 super chargers...all are for DODGES. I bought them all for 2 reasons, cheap, and takeing out the competition. Now I gotta find a 426 HEMI, and a 440
MightyMach is my name there too....I think FXCOMET was on the other day, and I was trying to race him on my other name (Jeff01). That name is gone now....Just MM

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
MightyMach I tried to race you yesterday, but you said no thank you. You were running like 10.xxx but I am now down to the 8.7xx. You up for a match. My name on there is click.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 68 stang on 2/25/02 11:39am ]</font>

·
Registered
330 Posts
how do u get more points if you spend them all? what about more race tokens?
THanks

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9.99 fir 500 race tokens. Points, well you gotta race for em

Jeff Given.

My Fastest so far is my 71 Dart 426 (worked to a 432 I think) 1800 CFM Supercharger ran like an 8,3xx.

·
Registered
37 Posts
When you sell stuff, when do you grt the cash?

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Somebody else has to buy it. So that can mean in 5 minutes or never. I usually wait overnight and it is usually gone by then. I hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Hey Jeff, how'd you like my driving the other night?
What happened? - it seemed like you were only running mid 10's the whole time I was on. I like their current format a lot better than what they had about a year ago, but it was nice when it was free...

-Brian

·
Registered
672 Posts
I bought two carbs with a nitrous setup, does the nitrous inject itself, or do I do it from the keyboard? If so, how?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It does it by itself. And I was running 10s in my Mitsubishi Eclipse
It is all stock with a Turbo
I just saw the turbo once, so I bought it. I was jsut running it Vs my older, and little brothers in their Mustang, and Chevette. I was letting an Import whip their ass
The only really bad thing I have noticed is my cars are seemingly getting slower. That is really pissing me off. Ohh yea, also, there are a few cheaters that keep pissing me off.

Jeff Given

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Yep, that's annoying, but even moreso is when you race someone and it doesn't come back with any results for your opponent. It automatically makes you lose, even when you know you won because you raced someone a lot slower!
I've also found that sometimes things I purchase aren't exactly as advertised, and it lists ome things twice in my garage, what's up with that?

-Brian

·
Registered
321 Posts
I got a Cobra with a 435 in it with 2 x 800 cfm carbs. Also had nitrous. I am pulling 8.9xx with it right now, but I am almost out of free tokens!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I have a Shelby Cobra with a worked 466 and dual fours with N2O. I am pulling 8.3xx. I also had a sweet Barrcuda with a worked 440 but I could not get enough carb for that motor. It needs like 1700 cfm but the most I could get is a 1350. There is another cool game out, I just got. It is an online game called Motor City Online. Check it out at www.motorcityonline.com

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
I bought the 72 Shelby Cobra for $5555 and did some engine mods to the 429 (no nitrous) and ran a best of 8.903 @ 150.393 with a perfect 0.5 reaction time.

Kinda fun... I was just challenging myself and doing solo runs.

Pretty cool...

http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/healey/367

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: n2omike on 3/2/02 11:30am ]</font>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts