Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone recognize what these wheels might have gone on? They are aluminum 15x7's with plastic center caps and I was told that they were on a Jeep of some sort. They are for sale around here and I think they would look killer on my Torino.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually. All joking aside. They look like 80's Buick Regal T-Type Wheels.

Good call on the GN/T-type wheels, but it's not them. The cutouts are straight along the blades and outer rim (The GN/T-Type wheels have a more elliptical cutout). Although, I do love GN wheels.

They wouldn't be for a ranger would they?

I honestly don't know WHAT they were made for, that's what I'm trying to figure out. But they are typical 5x4.5 bolt pattern with I think 4in backspace.

·
Super Moderator
21,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Look like the one's that were on the 'little bus' that FE used to ride to school on.

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
Hey Matt,

I was going to put some Jeep Cherokee wheels on my Gal... they turned out to be like 15x8 with about a 5" backspace.. might want to double check the size bud

Keith/Bumble

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hey Matt,

I was going to put some Jeep Cherokee wheels on my Gal... they turned out to be like 15x8 with about a 5" backspace.. might want to double check the size bud

Keith/Bumble

Thanks for the tip, but I checked the wheels a couple wheels ago when I met up with the guy. He has them for sale locally. They are 15x7's with 4in backspace. Measured them myself.... I sorta learned after getting a set of aluminum sprint wheels a month ago where the backspacing on the rear 8.5in wheel was only 3in.

Here's my add on craigslist for them since I can't use them:
Ford Mustang Wheels Ansen Fenton Sprint 14x7 and 15x9
(Actually, I can use the 14x7's, but I figured I would sell them as a set.)

·
Super Moderator
21,522 Posts
Hey Matt,

Keith/Bumble
Like the sig pic. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts