Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is from a friend of mine whos friends family needs help. His contact info is at the bottom of his letter..
Thanks
Tim

Hi Friends:
I have a favor to ask of all of you. Can you please tell me some REPUTABLE carburetor maintenance and rebuilding services?

My good friend’s father Mas Kamatani was one of the leading carburetor services in the country called M&M Carburetor (previous known as LA Carburetor). He had this business for almost 50 years.

Mas passed away last week of a heart attack and their family would like to refer business to other reputable services. These services could be local to Southern California or be located elsewhere in the USA .

Along these same lines, if any of you know of automotive restoration people that could use Mas’ extensive inventory of carburetor parts, their family would deeply appreciate the referral. At this point, even though everything is stored in a warehouse in downtown LA by part numbers, it means very little to this family as to how to sell these items off.

As a car person, I would hate to see these thousands of restoration parts be lost forever in some garbage dump, because they didn’t know what to do with them. They also have a variety of cleaning equipment for fuel injection and carburetors.

Mas is survived by his wife and daughters and they would really appreciate any assistance that you can give them.

My apologies if some of you are getting a duplicate email, because I am sending this to two separate car list in my email program.

Thanks to all of you for your attention and valuable feedback. Have a wonderful day.

Take care,

Brad
Cell: (310) 963-6545
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
i told my friend and wouldnt you know it he was on his way there! we both live in la. well he said he got the last 2bbl 650 and they have lots of 2100's. he also said they are selling the lot at weight. so it sounds like they are scrapping it. said theres some shop now. anyhew thanks for the heads up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts