Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who makes the best carpet or are they all made the same company?
when they ask if it is flat floor or footwells im confused as mine has no footwell in front just a transmission tunnel and footwells in back , or am i reading too much into it? thanks for your help in advance

·
Registered
645 Posts
I've bought three sets of carpet in the last few years, from three different vendors, and they all came in an Auto Custom Carpet box. When they ask about flat or footwells, they are talking about the front area where you put your feet. Basically flat front means the area where you put your feet is at the same level as the floor under the front seat, and footwells means it is lower than the area under the front seat. The 63 Country Sedan has a flat front. My most recent purchase was for carpet for my 62 Country Sedan. I requested samples from Stock Interiors of their various blue colors so I could get the exact color I wanted. They sent them quickly. I bought 80-20 loop and it was about $100 cheaper than getting it directly from Auto Custom Carpets. I am very happy with the quality and fit. They have a lot of information on their site also. Here is a link.

63-64 Ford Country Sedan Wagon Carpet Flat Front 1963, 1964

1 - 4 of 4 Posts