Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else watching this? Funny stuff. None of these guys can fight. Horshack got his ass kicked, but for a fiftysomething year old, it takes guts to even get in there. Chyna fights Buttafucco, that should be funny!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Buttafucco is a jerkoff. You could tell he was afraid he would lose. Thats why he threw her down, and he hit her twice after the bell in the third round. I was actually really suprised, I expected more from Chyna.
Too freakin funny!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 63fstbk on 5/23/02 10:04am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
They were both jerkoffs. She was afraid of his power, and HE was afraid of being emberassed by a girl.
If either one would have did what they had planned to do, (i.e. FIGHT), maybe one of them could have been declared a real winner. They both sucked!

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
I remember(vaguely) when The Running Man with Arnold Schwartnicantspellit came out back in day. I thought there was no way that will ever happen or be considered entertainment by millions of viewers. Now look at all this real-tv ****, look at the professional wrestling on the tube these days. I'm not dumping on them at all(I watch too!), but it seems funny how society changes and at different times things are hot or not. Some of it is funny as hell no doubt. It just makes me wonder where our society is headed. Mad Max was weird too, at one time....I think I better get my Police Interceptor Falcon off the blocks in the back yard and get her road ready.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts