Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Where is this guy living? outer Mongolia? Afraid to venture more than a block from his house? Please.......

·
Premium Member
34,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not really bro... I just don't like driving 39 miles to get the bastage... That may not be a big # to you but in my 2 gallon per mile 460 4X4 it's a little far to go for a clutch so I'll friggin mail order one if I can find someone who's even friggin heard of one... Damn parts stores here blow arse!

FE
P.S. Thanks CKelly...

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Makes sense!!

Might want to go online and cross reference the part number off Checker/Autozone's website. Find out what other cars it fits (I'm sure there's hundreds of like models, literally, it's likely a 10" clutch...the standard V8 2V clutch is likely the same), then you'd be able to go off just the part number.

Cris

·
Premium Member
34,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SHOCKED....

$329 BUCKS???? DAYAM! It's NOT a friggin JET CAR!
What is with this world?
It's a friggin 200 6 3 speed for crying out loud! a complete Racing clutch set can be gotten cheaper... WOW! I am Soooooo glad this is NOT my car! Boy oh Boy is the owner is going to be parsed off when he see's this...

FE
P.S. Thanks for listening to me whine... LOL

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Call NAPA, Auto Zone, Parts Plus, PEPBoys............ I would guess you could get one for $150 in a kit. If you don't want to drive how about Summit, JEGS or Even JC whitney for the love of PETE !!! If you really crazy you could have yours rebuilt...............LOL
GAS PRICES SUCK !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.