Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some A-Hole kids dumped a bottle of chocolate syrup on the escape this morning. Did not find it until it sat in the sun for a few hours, and now there are marks in the white paint.

I have a pretty good idea who did it, but unfortunately no proof. I would love to catch him though. Personally I think the law should be changed to allow death to vandals, espescially car vandals.

·
Registered
825 Posts
thats not as bad as the little punks that lived a few doors down from me got the bright idea to fill thier super soaker squirt guns with bleach and then let all the cars under the back carport have it. My 2000 balck explorer got it the worst. Luckily my neighbor was watching and ran and got everybody and chased the kids off. I was able to wash off my car within 5 minutes and the damage could be buffed out. The kids parents came over and apologized and said they would pay for the car to be buffed when we threatened to call the cops, but they dissapeared and never paid. I got smart and moved to a house with a garage.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Whether you have proof or not is immaterial. Make a police report and get it on paper. Include reasons why you think it is him (past history or threats) and then let the detectives deal with it. Either way, they will know then that you are not going to put up with it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I made a police report. I lucked out though. After sitting a whole day in the sun the marks went away. I guess it kind of bleached them out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts