Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the program squishes the photos to fit in My Cars. Check out my cars to see a chopped top Thunderbird.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
lol.....I like the lowered look!

I've been looking at my '69 Falcon project car and have been thinking about what it would look like with 2-3 inches taken off of the roof height.

hehehe

Naw, I just better get the darn thing done so I can go cruising in it!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stang28965, your car looks like it was really chopped. The more I look at mine, the more it looks like a toad

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
jeff, I trimmed it abit, maybe it wont look so squashed, try this one. Jusr save picture as in your picture file.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When I trim mine, those poor guys by my car are gonna loose their heads.
Maybe tomrrow.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I think it looks better actually. But thats just me. Click refresh on the cars link, it does look better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 1/13/02 10:10am ]</font>

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Poor Cougars pix looks like a Plymouth Sundance.
Sorry 'bout that Cy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I played with Silly Putty when I was a kid.

Man, I haven't seen or even thought of that stuff in ages.

It was a lot of fun stretching out faces from the Sunday comics.

Sounds like some of the younger people hear were deprived as kids. How can a kid grow up without Silly Putty?

Dale302

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey, I'm 20 and I grew up with it! Im sure its still around, I always remember supermarkets having it. It always came in that little red egg thing

-Jeff

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Greg put a spark between my two remaining brain cells and I also have some fond memories of hours spent playing with Silly Putty®!

Of course, I'm not quite as old as Greg yet!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
just looking at the pictures brought back memeories eh. Stretching all the comics, news paper cartoons, getting your brother to eat it, alot of fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts