Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Easier to ship to me. But Yep I get it. :) :D

That's why everything is so goddamn expensive now day's, some asscomplete has a schitt ton of money and wants a cool car no matter the cost...

NAGH your just cheap.... ;)

·
Registered
809 Posts
I'll have to get back with on that , I got in Canada , we're working a deal on one. He's paying 5x what you want to pay.. You know the ole sayin .Money TALKS and ...But I'll keep you in mind..

Intake for 426 Hemi with webers.

There was one of these intakes on E-bay. They wanted 900, the ad said 1 of 12 made. Keith Black was BIG with Hemi's.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/426-hemi-ke...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Easier to ship to me. But Yep I get it. :) :D

That's why everything is so goddamn expensive now day's, some asscomplete has a schitt ton of money and wants a cool car no matter the cost...
If your doing a Hemi car, hopefully you have a customer with a Schmitt ton of money. Going to need it.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wonder how he knows it was 1 of 12? I've got 2 of them . Now I don't feel so BAD for asking 500.00. Hell I might build a display case for one.
Update !! I called and talked with the gentleman . He said he got it over 20 years ago ,called Keith Black and talked to him in person.He went on to say something about the linkage hook up for the carbs, that they only made 10(which didn't make sense to me) I told him I had 2 that had mfg by SPARKS molded on the inside along with "Chrysler 426 CW-101 Keith Black''. I'm still CONFUSED..

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THEY ARE ALL FULL OF SCHITT.

DO what you may with them I don't have the 426 job locked down. But I'd be interested in it if I do get it.

Stupid to race a crapton of 426 motors and only make 20 intakes... sounds like a hinky deal to me.
YES I think the guy was on CRACK..
My friend from NAPA is going to clean them. I'll put one on ebay and see what happens.
My home town(Humble) is having a swap meet, I'll take 0ne and a bunch of Mercury trim/chrome.
I'll keep you in mind for sure.
The guy I got them wants a $100.00 a peice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.