Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click My Cars icon and check out video of Green Machine II beating a new Vette- Heads Up!

{thanks for the GIF, 89coupe, matches my helmet!}

JL

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Click My Cars icon and check out video of Green Machine II beating a new Vette- Heads Up!

No problem. ENJOY!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts

Just smoked his azz, cool.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts

No contestamoondo!

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts

HEH! HEH! I just love the smell of roasted vette early in the morning!! Nice job!

·
Registered
777 Posts

Very cool!!

I have seen some of the new vette's that are slower than that one. The last week at a local track, there were 3 guys there with new vette's, the fastest one ran 16.05. There were a couple of guys there with new Lightnings also, one had a mod or two, and et street slicks, and was running 12.50's.

·
Programmer
856 Posts

On 2002-01-12 01:44, 89 coupe wrote:
No problem. ENJOY!
That icon is from doom2 right?

·
Registered
6,662 Posts

Good job! love the audio,sounds like you hang a mean shift.Traction is everything!

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts

It is from Doom II. I also have the monster too that comes at you real fast and attacks.

·
Registered
42 Posts

On 2002-01-12 09:32, kid vishus wrote:
Very cool!!

I have seen some of the new vette's that are slower than that one. The last week at a local track, there were 3 guys there with new vette's, the fastest one ran 16.05. There were a couple of guys there with new Lightnings also, one had a mod or two, and et street slicks, and was running 12.50's.
No way, either the people dirving the vette was retarded or the car was running on half its power.
-Jeff

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks, Guys! Yeah- he was a rookie and slept at the light and then spun on the launch. Couldn't catch me! I have just started power shifting the 3-4 shift, only. This tranny has to last a while...

Best mph today was 101.3 on 13.71 1/4. Very foggy so the track was slick. Got one good launch w/ 1.94 60 ft. and screwed the 2-3 shift -Arrgh! Put in aluminum pedals and the brake pedal needs to be trimmed. I catch it while shifting.

Vrooom-Vroom!

JL

·
Registered
154 Posts

Hell Ya.

·
Registered
539 Posts

Nothin makes me feel better than seeing a Vette get his ass waxed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts