Cobra or Cobra Jet Jackets

12K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SLCK64 
#1 · (Edited)
Nevermind. Question answered

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
#4 · (Edited)
In a moment of stupidity - I gave mine to my step son. About 2 weeks later I noticed that he wasn't wearing it any more, mentioned it to his mother, she explained that he let his girl freind wear it. End of story, end of jacket.

It wasn't that big a loss, it was too small for me any way. I did a lot of growing between the time I bought that jacket - in my teens. I started to give him a hard time about it, but thought better about it - got to thinking about all the things I gave away or lost to GF's over the years. At that age, everything is gonna' last forever, you never think about the future. he was no different than I was at that age.

I lost my High school class ring the same way. After whining for months - I got my parents to spring for the "Better" ring with a "real ruby'. My GF aske if she could see... next thing I know, I gave her a gold chain to go with it. Her family moved out of town - never did see the ring again.

Goes around, comes around. ;)

#5 ·
I got mine from Dearborn Classics. Dark ford blue, American flag patch on one arm, ford oval on the other, and the racing stripe with the cobra patch on front. Ive seen red, black and the bright blue ones. I like mine the best. I wanna look for the Plymouth one too, love vintage looks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.