Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a '91 convertible and am trying to find the verticle gasket that goes behing the metal housing for the 1/4 window.
Mine is totally shrunk and makes tons of noise when driving.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.