Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 1984 mustang convertible in good cond. for 500.00 has a few things wrong like hydraulic hose for convertible top is broke how do they come off to replace? thanks.First Mustang I have ever owned although an old Ford man (galaxies).I am looking forward to chattin with you folks.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.