Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 different subjects i know.im finally finishing the wiring in my car and the coolant sensor has 2 wires coming from it. my new harness only has one. and i figured the sensor would get ground from the block and only need a signal wire (but that doesnt seem to be the case). Can anyone shine some light for me.

Also where can i find new mounting fasteners for the rear bumper? are they available at places like napa and autozone, or only ordered through a specific company?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I have no ifo for you - sorry.

I would like to know how long it took you to wire your though

Im about to do mine

L

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
My heat sensor only has one wire also so i'm no help there. For the bumper bolts I'd check with the local stores first and see. I noticed carquest here has the turn signal cancel cams and napa way back had the clips for the door panels (after I ordered 2 from somewhere) so you never know what they might have.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not too long, but ive been BS'ing and not getting it done. couple days, i still have to find out if i did it right though, lol. it all depends how you route them and things like that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 67 has two, one is a short to ground when the temp is cold and other shorts to ground when the temp is too high. There's a blue bulb on dash
for cold.. red for hot..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts