Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see the episode where they got a 60-61 Ranchero where they converted to a pool table? Yikes... Sad Sad Sad..

·
Registered
340 Posts
As a falcon enthusiast and a pool player, this makes me double angry.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think its stupid, but the show said the car was toasted..
When I was young and Chevy Astro Vans were the rave. I was thinking cutting the top off one would been cool.. Like a roadster. I been looking at Ragtop Falcons and thinking the body lines look good with the top down and what a wagon would look like minus its roof. Just the roof, leaving the windshield.. But OMG. what a hack.. I guess anything for a dollar..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Even if the car was toast, that's good sheet metal that could have saved someone's ride. Now it's gone forever.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure if any of you are in OKC.. But Toby Keith has a restraunt here, in it he has benches made from the very back end of various pickups, some of which are mid 60's.. When I saw it I thougth cool idea. then I was thinking, well that is one less old pickup that can be restored. The 70' and 80's era pickups I was like eh.. I have seen back end of cars done the same way. I dono what people thinking. But couldnt they take that car to a 3D scan place, and have them scan the back end and then cast it in fiberglass or molded plastic. Then goto places like Denis Carpenter and get the shinny bits to make it look realistic. Oh well.. I am sure people look at my wagon and say you butchered it, it is no longer stock..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts