Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just want to see if people out there were make gauge clusters for the 60-63 falcon and rancheros. I have been making them now for about a year. Didn't know if people were making them and selling them.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Nice work man!
There are companies making the early Stang, Falcon clusters, & they aren;t cheap
If i still had my Falcon(you know, the one i should never have sold) i would certainly get you to make me one up.
My 62 Fairlane has the 3 cluster set up & i see that AutoKrafers are making a plate to mount 3 gauges of your choice, Tach, Speedo, last cluster for fuel,oil, volt little gauges, you know
But, that piece of 3 hole aluminum they offer, they want like 150 bucks for it

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice work man!
There are companies making the early Stang, Falcon clusters, & they aren;t cheap
If i still had my Falcon(you know, the one i should never have sold) i would certainly get you to make me one up.
My 62 Fairlane has the 3 cluster set up & i see that AutoKrafers are making a plate to mount 3 gauges of your choice, Tach, Speedo, last cluster for fuel,oil, volt little gauges, you know
But, that piece of 3 hole aluminum they offer, they want like 150 bucks for it
What does it look like? You think it's something I could make?

·
Subscriber
263 Posts
Would a 6 gauge (3 3/8" and 2 1/16") fit on the panel you make? Speedo and the Tach would be the 3 3/8" and the rest would be the smaller 2 1/16" gauges.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like it. Too bad you dont have something like this for a 72 Ranchero. It would be nice to replace the black panel with a stainless or polished alumn look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hope you're not getting this message twice, but I have a question. Are you still making Falcon gauge clusters. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts