Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm looking for a little help please.
I have searched the web to find the decals for this car & the only ones I could find are the smaller Cobra's for the trunk lid. I'd like to get the set for the sides. The car is my Brother-in-law's. He want's me to make him the decals but I don't want to do that & degrade the car like that.
He has done a LOT of work on this beauty & he is very proud of it, as he should be. It's one of those "I want to own one of those when I grow up" success stories. He is a gearhead & rattles on about all the specs & what he has done to it. I am not a gearhead but I do like the old muscle cars & I listen to the stories because he is like a little kid telling them.
Anyway, he is doing some work on my pickup, he won't take any payment (outright) so I'd like to find these decals to get for him.
I did buy the others, but I want the ones for the sides.
I figure that some of you folks, probably most of you, have refurbished vintage cars & might know a few websites that have the decals I'm looking for...... hopefully.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,629 Posts
I have only seen smaller ones on the lower fender behind the front tire on these and stripes sometimes. The cobra II had bigger ones. I saw these on ebay.
1969 Ford Torino Cobra - Cobra Coiled Snake Stick-On Emblems

They have larger decals for the cobra II on this site.

Don't know if either of these is any help and this is an older post.
Hello,
I'm looking for a little help please.
I have searched the web to find the decals for this car & the only ones I could find are the smaller Cobra's for the trunk lid. I'd like to get the set for the sides. The car is my Brother-in-law's. He want's me to make him the decals but I don't want to do that & degrade the car like that.
He has done a LOT of work on this beauty & he is very proud of it, as he should be. It's one of those "I want to own one of those when I grow up" success stories. He is a gearhead & rattles on about all the specs & what he has done to it. I am not a gearhead but I do like the old muscle cars & I listen to the stories because he is like a little kid telling them.
Anyway, he is doing some work on my pickup, he won't take any payment (outright) so I'd like to find these decals to get for him.
I did buy the others, but I want the ones for the sides.
I figure that some of you folks, probably most of you, have refurbished vintage cars & might know a few websites that have the decals I'm looking for...... hopefully.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts