Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
HOLY ****, 15 years to make and it actually works, that's impressive.

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 1/7/02 4:45am ]</font>

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Dare I ask how much that would cost?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Really, he made everything, even the valves and springs in the scaled down motor. Revell or Johnny Lightning should hire him.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Yes that dude has some real drive and dedication!

But,I dont think that alot of companies would want to hire him?

Think about it?

Your company hires this guy to work for them.This guy gets pissed off about something the boss or fellow employee did to him?

This guy spends the rest of his waking hours making your life hell?

I know its a long shot for this to happen,but with this guys dedication to stuff I wouldnt chance him!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Tom, your probably right, plus it took him 15 years to make 1, but just imagine Ertle hiring him and making a 66 Cobra like his Ferrari, or T-Bolt, or whatever, imagine the name Ertle will get from selling these working models.
The Franklin Mint should hire this guy, they do alot of limited edition stuff, and seem picky on who buys there stuff, he just might fit in.

·
Registered
539 Posts
HOLY ****
That is one of the most impressive things I've ever seen.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Impressive yea, but this guy has to be boarderline nuts. If I had that kind of dedication I'd a built the damn thing big enough to put my ars in and drive once. You know, fast fkn go-kart.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Jimmy is right. If he is such a talented engineer and was willing to spend all that time- why not build it big enough to actually drive? Doesn't have to be full scale-

It is a beautiful toy. But that is all it is...

JL

·
Registered
81 Posts
yea, that is the single most impressive thing I have EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I just have to say again, MAN What the hell! That is incredible... just crazy!

·
Registered
539 Posts
How in the world could you put a price on this thing. If ERTL or anyone else hired this guy, how many could he possibly make. I'm still amazed by the drive and utter genius of this guy to build this. I mean for Chrissakes the damn thing works!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Now is working,
thanks.

What a cool car !:eek:

Thats a dream every model-builder has more than one time, and he done his dream !!!
complement!!!

now his wife has to build in their genetic laboratory a scale driver !! joke!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'd heve to agree, that is one of the most impressive things I have ever seen! Just thinking about building all of those little parts make my eyes hurt.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts