Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having their notifications of threads postings all screwed-up? I'm missing some replies to posts, and then also get some days later. Again just got 7 emails about posts folks made 4 days ago. It used to notify by email immediately before. They even call it "instant notification". WTF? This has been happening a few weeks now. Anyone else? Admins?
:bicker:
David

PS: More issues - Loading of pages often has them hanging for 10 to 20 seconds now. It appears to be hanging while the page contacts Verticalscope. I blocked verticalscope and the pages load normally. Admins?

Props: When doing a preview of posts, any links (pics, weblinks, etc.) would disappear from the posts. That seems to be fixed. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
21,516 Posts
I haven't had any issues so far luckily. Well maybe some of the thread notifications now that you mention it. I usually get every post made to the galaxie forum and don't think i've had any for a couple days. They had this issue once before but don't remember now what they had to do to fix it.

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Is anyone else having their notifications of threads postings all screwed-up? I'm missing some replies to posts, and then also get some days later. Again just got 7 emails about posts folks made 4 days ago. It used to notify by email immediately before. They even call it "instant notification". WTF? This has been happening a few weeks now. Anyone else? Admins?
:bicker:
David

PS: More issues - Loading of pages often has them hanging for 10 to 20 seconds now. It appears to be hanging while the page contacts Verticalscope. I blocked verticalscope and the pages load normally. Admins?

Props: When doing a preview of posts, any links (pics, weblinks, etc.) would disappear from the posts. That seems to be fixed. Thank you.
yes, been happening to me to this week too....:bicker:
they also have been comming totally out of sequence...
like #8,5,4,2,3,6,7,1....?????????:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,367 Posts
The last time it happened to me was about a week ago, but I put the long delay down to shipping times, and Australian Customs holding it up, and then it having to cross this wide country. :)

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
The last time it happened to me was about a week ago, but I put the long delay down to shipping times, and Australian Customs holding it up, and then it having to cross this wide country. :)
lol...
they can be some pesky little boggers....:eek:

·
Super Moderator
21,516 Posts
I noticed mine doing the delay thing also. I don't use the new post thing but anything i haven't read is bold text so i know it's been replied to. I don't go to other forums much unless something catches my eye. Usually just here and the galaxie section.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts