Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to re boot my computer and I was trying to re install my desk-top and it keep telling me that the disk is not formatted,what the heck does that mean? My drag race ones work but not this one anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I had the same problem with Desktop Dyno. I think it only lets you install it once for copyright reasons.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's actually impossible, as of now, to make a cd that can only install something once because, for one reason, what does somebody do in your case. I don't know exactly how to solve your problem, but i have an alternative solution. I can send you a copy of my cd, which i've used to install on my computer multiple times, and once on a friends. If so, I'd like to get a copy of the drag program from you.

·
Registered
242 Posts
the desktop dyno I have is on a 3.5 disk not a cd, All I know is mine was installed once on my girlfriends computer and when I went to install it on my cpu it wouldn't, I tried it on 2 diff cpu's with the same result.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I installed my Desktop Dyno 2.5.7 on two computers with no prolblems. On the second one it just gave me warning that I had better be "Wes" the one who installed it the first time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts