Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I got a Boss 351 cam, a new scanner, a Cougar lisence plate frame (real cool), and clothes.
I bought the wife braided hoses and full tank of gas for the Fairlane.

Rick

Kids got spoiled, playststion games, game boy games, etc.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Not unless a new printer (for the computer), counts as something for the car. (although it's usually 99% car stuff I use the printer for):D:D:D. I did purchase the hood for myself, tho. (that did come out of 'head money' tho).......gotta reimburse that account.......
Kids made out like freakin' bandits. I've never seen a bigger haul for those two. Spoiled absolutely rotten. (nobody to blame but myself):roll:

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Yup- the kids have to sleep in the hall since their rooms are full of stuff.
I got Trick Flow 1.7 rockers! getting ready for the TW heads install. Also got Ford Racing polo shirt- stylin'!

JL

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Oh yeah. Two calenders(one with the mustangs I like). A matchbox car. An expensive display model of a mustang(other than the type I own). A desktop calender(I never use the things). No tools to work on my car. Nothing for my car.

Not that I am ingrateful, but my house is cluttered. I have too much stuff. I am a man of utility. Now if something looks nice and has utility and looks nice, then I really like it(Chrome Craftsman tools!!!). Really, what am I going to do with a matchbox car with a paint scheme that would cause mustang fans to riot if it adorned a real mustang?!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Got the new carpet I was hoping for. Looks really nice on the living room floor. I'll have to wait till a warm day in the spring to install it. I swear that this year its going to be elbows and as*h%&es to finish this car. I guess thats why they call it a hobby, something to do when your not busy with the rest of your life.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
I got some nifty box end ratcheting wrenches (very cool), a limited edition torino model, and some very cool padded seat covers cause my seats are all ripped up. Turned out pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Got a new roll around Crafstman box, American Drag Racing by Robert Genat (loaded with mouth watering pictures, i highly reccomend it), a Dave Berry book, and some other stuff.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I got some Total Control subframe connectors,new door panels, battery tray, tail light trim, and cad plated fender bolts for the 67'. Also got a Mustang monthly calender, a daily one and Mustang Christmas lights. The daily calender is really cool. Every other day is a picture, and the other days are trivia.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nothin much for my car. Got a set of Craftsman flare nut wrenches, a Craftsmen torque wrench, "Bullit" on DVD, some jeans and the new Biohazard CD.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I got a buffer from my uncle. He asked my brother what I do most of the time, and he said I wash and wax my car. My mom got me two Simpson racing harnesses for the car too. Of course I asked her for those. And a Playstation 2 from my grandma. Now I have three!

·
Registered
809 Posts
On 2001-12-27 00:24, whistler wrote:
got a pair of socks and a shot of a** and both are to big
Maybe if you had larger feet, the A** would fit better.

I got a digital camera(still trying to figure out how to download the pix from it), a shift light and a driveshaft loop. and a bunch of piddlty stuff

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TurboCoupe50 on 12/27/01 10:12pm ]</font>

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
My wife, daughter and mother all said "NO car stuff". Then they came thru anyway.
Rhino Ramps
Shelby "R" Model gauge panel
2 Auto Meter gauges (oil press,water temp) to get me started.

Santa brought a new Dell 4300 for the family.
Man is it FAST!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts