Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for infromation on how to raise the front end on my 65 Galaxie. It's call the "Dirty South Ride" look. I am wanting to fit a wheel size of 20" to maybe 24". This will call for the front end to be raised. Any good information would be great.

Thanks Robb J

·
Registered
614 Posts
when they do monte carlos they usually use a spindle from a s10, maybe look into a ranger and see what fits or could fit.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
That was on "Trucks", part of the "Power hour" on "Spike-TV"...I think it was on a re-run, again, this week-end... based on the time difference and local programming...in some parts of the country, you may be able to catch it again today. Our local station runs the same shows twice, once on Saturday and again on Sunday - both days, starting in the mornings running thru the afternoon. In most places I think there are 3 car type shows - Horsepower TV, Muscle car, Trucks...

As far as that style... it looks more like a "Hot Wheels" car to me. I'm pretty sure you will have to raise the rear too.

I'm not against the look, maybe its more of an acquired taste or a generational thing?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Beoweolf on 8/21/06 1:35am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I cant say anything. I took off my front bumper and left it off because I think it looks cool in an old school kind of way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts