Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
yeah, my family and i have a shitload of ****.... we have 35+ games for NES, the NES system, 20+ games for SNES, the SNES system, probably around 60 some games for N64,the N64 System, PSone and about 15-20 games for that, Gameboys with under 15 games, and GameCube with 5 or 6 games... nothing top NES though... although Burnout is good on GC along with Super Smash Brothers Melee and the new bond game

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yep, I have had PSX and PS2 since the came in market. PS2 games that I play now and then:
Wipeout fusion, GT3, GTA3, MGS2, ICO, ATV offroad, rumble racing, TTT..

The Wipeout is getting most play time now, great game!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I have the PS1, PS2, sega genesis, nintendo, etc. I play the PS2 when my kids arent. We have Spiderman, Metal Gear solid 2, Oni, ATV off road, and Midnight Club. Have a few more but havent had a chance to play them yet, the wife and I pay midnight club everyonce in awhile, (capture the flag).

Rick

·
Registered
196 Posts
Got a lamo PS1. Only games I have are GTA 1, Driver and Gran Turismo. I know, I suck.

Any games out there for drag racing muscle cars? Where you can buy different cars, modify them, buy new parts, go to the track. Like Gran Turismo but with muscle cars?

THAT I would buy!

·
Registered
672 Posts
I have a PS2 in my room, and one in my car. The one in may car is not working though, it sucks. The main games I play are GT2 and GT3, and also Residnet Evil.

I also have an original Nintendo, a Super Nintendo, a Nintendo 64, a PS1 and an original Sega. I used to play the 64 alot, but not much now, I recomend Perfect Dark and Goldeneye. Two cool games.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey 63fstbk, u should get driver 2. and there is a game that has muscle cars its called Test Drive 5. its pretty cool!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 73HighBoy on 6/3/02 9:29pm ]</font>

·
Registered
541 Posts
i have an Atari 2600, Atari Jaguar/cd add on
, Atari Lynx, Sega CDX(Genesis and Sega CD in one) Sega 32x, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Gamegear, 3DO, CD-i, PSX, PS2, NES, SuperNES, N64, VituraBoy, Gameboy. I would try the game Test Drive by Atari
, Its for the PS2, GC, X-box, its real good, and has the Corba R as one of the raceable cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts