Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really ever post, but I wanted to introduce you guys to my next project. Let me know what you think.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2330614

Anyone looking to hook a ford motor to a chevy transmission, the advance adapters stuff is the way to go!

·
Premium Member
34,892 Posts
Well, I hate to dissappoint you but I believe that you should abandon this project immediately.
I will henceforth make every attempt to come out to Savannah with a trailer and the $5 bucks necessary to take that Heap~O~Junk off your hands and prevent you from going through all the trouble of driving through town with the windows down and waving at people... Believe me when I tell you that it's hard work, and, I wouldn't want you to have to work so hard, and what, with the one hand waving you'd have a very difficult time holding the strreing wheel properly, and, since I have three arms I can take that burdon from you.

Nice!

FE

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I drove it to work this morning (11 miles), and the chevy trans is slipping already! Guess it couldn't take that ford horsepower.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a 302 with a Weiand 174ci blower (9psi), TFS heads and cam, and a holley 750. All hooked to a stock th350.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I added some updates on my truck if anyone is interested.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2330614/2

Notice the gigantic oil slick from the tranny. Like a rock alright. The only chevy part left in the drivetrain and it pukes itself after 110 miles!

It's only about halfway up the driveway, and I have to push it up the other half to get it in the garage. My roommate ( the homeowner) is thrilled.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.