Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have a friend at Bill Luke Dodge who put together a similar truck as a prototype two years ago when they were trying to see how it would work. The guy who works in the next stall is the Viper mechanic for Bill Luke Dodge who aided in the installation. I was told it was for promotional purposes, but I did not know they were test fitting this application for production.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
I checked that link out a little earlier today. Sounds very impressive, but the gas that sucker will drink will be depressing. Smart money is still on the Blue Oval for overall performance. If they(Dooodge that is)are successful, then maybe we'll see a huffed V10 in the next Lightning. That would rock.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
The 24" rims are to big for that truck. The truck looks like a Hot Wheels car. I seen the 20" rim option on a dodge today and they looked really nice.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Wheels, schmeels.....the front end of that dodge is just plain fugly! Yuck. I sympathize with anyone that owns a dodge vehicle.........

·
Registered
238 Posts
Pretty bold statement for Chrysler to say they will only release cars with more performance than their American competitors or not at all with PVO. I hope it happens. Must be the German influence from Daimler

One can only hope that this would be a gauntlet thrown down to entice FORD and GM to step up for another horsepower war.

One can only hope....

1964 Galaxie 500 stock 289 3spd auto, Black Suede with Red Flames
1964 Falcon 4 door, dead 200 Cid 6, Blue and White Grandma Car

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: desertdroog on 1/10/02 12:51am ]</font>

·
Registered
522 Posts
I don't know how fast it would be compared to a Ford, but they have certainly won the ugly B award. And if its quality/tinnyness is no better than the crap they have been building for the last several years, it had better be fast so the owner of it has justification for owning such a POS.

·
Registered
238 Posts
My 2 cents...
Looking in the past, Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge has had some ugly as sin car body styles... Especially in the Early 60's. At least they stay consistent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts