Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering...I thought about buying one of their trannies a few years back. Now I am working on the monster again..or at least thinking about it, so it is on my mind now. Thanks

Jeff Given

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Man ohh man, this place sure has died. I have not been here for years because of the over policing, and a bad apple or two.

Thanks anyways.

Jeff Given

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
I haven't heard anything about the place here. Sorry I can't help ya out.
And yep the place is dead. The galaxie section isn't doing too badly though.

Deb

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
So Jeff is that 520 going yet. You had it built at FPS correct.My last trip to L.A i met Troy at FPS,great guy spent a few $$$ there.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Greg...I plan on starting it up around the first of the year....maybe february after duck season is all over. I just got back into the motor routine in the past few weeks or month or so. Pretty pathetic, it's been going on now for 3.5 years and I am still not done with it
At least I have graduated college and am hoping to start the motor, as I said, around the first of the year. All it takes is money, right?

Jeff Given

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
MightyMach Wrote: "a bad apple or two"

Do we resen,errr ... resemble that remark???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonsterMach on 9/28/06 7:54am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If there were literally a bad apple or two here...then yes, you would "Resemble that remark..." Good guys (and girl) like those that have posted here should be saying "Hey a-hole (me), I Resent that remark"
Larry, you're one of the Good guys, even if you're a crummy golfer

I promise, soon I will go back for another weekend....

Jeff Given

1 - 15 of 15 Posts