Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right, couldn't stand it any longer. After thousands of $$$ on wild goose chases i finaly found the Ranchero that i feel wants all of the parts that i have been gathering for the last 4-5 years. Want to know what i am planing? Well i'll tell ya, heres what its going to be. It's a 62 Ranchero with a body to kill for. No lie,it's been in a barn sense 1990. Super straight,super solid,never in an accident. Old D.O.T. truck. Found with in 3 miles of my home. Does have a little floor pan work to be done,but not very much. Spent about 3 hrs.to day cuting them out and wire brushing the rest. Now here is what i have instore for the little darlin. 8" rear from a Mav,-Comet (325-350)gear T-5 5speed, 91-95 5.0 roller motor with e-303 cam,88400 headers, 600-650 dp Hollie or Edlebrock, Alum intake, Should make around 300 + hp. And of course v-8 front end with disc brakes.
As you can tell, i am Stoked. Paint and so forth still a thought ( something crazy) . Pics comming soon. Stay with me:

Butch Evans(Falconeer)
Thomasville nC

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congratulations Butch. Sounds like time to have some fun and get some work done. Those little early 60's Rancheros with a V8 make great sleepers. Have fun. Ron

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TIRES? We don't need no stinkin TIRES!!! Just put it on blocks an look at it.

Gona be 235/60/15s in the back and prob. 205/60/15 up front.
Steel wheels(powder coated) small dog dish ctr. caps.

Butch Evans:(Falconeer)
Thomasville NC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts