Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get the unbacked carpet that goes on the bottoms of the doopanels.I tried auto trimmers locally to no avail.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yes, thanks for this thread! I knew of ACC but did not realize their color palette was so significant. I now know I can get the correct ULTRA uncommon rose beige for my interior. Now if I can just get the seat covers, and some dye to touch up door panels, arm rests etc.

·
Registered
645 Posts
where can i get the unbacked carpet that goes on the bottoms of the doopanels.I tried auto trimmers locally to no avail.
I just took my door panels to an auto upholsterer and he put new carpet on them for me. This was for the front doors because the back doors were good. They matched perfectly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just took my door panels to an auto upholsterer and he put new Carpet cleaning brisbane on them for me. This was for the front doors because the back doors Carpet Cleaning Sunshine Coast were good. They matched perfectly.
Which carpet fabrics do you prefer for you car. I am looking for good carpet stuff that keeps its shine and very easy to clean. Can you recommend some good carpet fabrics or brands?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts