Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They mixed up the colours, are you ok with that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 1/20/02 7:21am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I knew someone would pick that out........
Yeah, I'm ok with it......did ya see the slight bleed thru on the right side on top in the white???? The bodyman/painter fought with that 3 different times.....whatever.

I still like it. Shines like a mutha!

Besides, it should be fast enough (whenever I get my heads for it), that the paint will be the least of my concerns!!!!

And thanks again, Rick......You the best, man!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drag79stang on 1/20/02 9:36pm ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like it too, it will blend in when he;s down the track anyways right!!! Just gotta keep saying that.

·
Registered
521 Posts
thats very very nice
i like it
someday i will have a paint job on my maverick... but thats gonna be a looooong time

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Thanks, guys/gals.
Can you believe I"ve had negative responses on the paint job from different people. Biggest thing is ITs looking more like a rainbow, rather than a 'paint scheme'.
(had it mentioned something about 'gay pride'.).......Shame the person lived/lives so far away.......might be worth a road trip/ass kicking........

Oh well. can't please everybody, so I'll just try and please myself

·
Registered
553 Posts
She looks good Drag, but can she go??
Sharp!
Any news/response re Heads?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Polar68 on 1/20/02 10:43pm ]</font>

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I got an e-mail from Ed thursday, I believe. Stated he's been working on them every nite. Still didn't give me any guesstimate on done time, tho, just simply stated that it'd be 'worth the wait'.
As far as the azz kicking, the dude was from California, (go figure).......
(I do have relation out there, tho.....maybe can arrange a 'hit')...drive by farting, or something.......hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
456 Posts
Looks sweet drag!! Flames are cool!! I'm wanting to put ghost flames on my 67' when I repaint it this winter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts