Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Building 408w, Have super vic. intake with dominator flange. I already bought a fogger kit, but I want to have a duel stage system. First spray 125 off the line and then fogg 250 Can I get a kit or buy parts to drill a spray tube in the middle of the intake under the carb? I believe I have see this but I'm not sure what I would need. I do not want to use a plate since the intake is already 2 inches taller with the dominator flange. Or, is there a duel stage fogger kit, or would I have to run 16 nozzles?:-

Any comments or susgestions would be useful

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
What's another 1/2"? I'd just toss the plate under the carb and go with that. NOS made (at least back when I played/toyed with the juice), a nice bigshot plate for underneath my dominator. Thin. Worked really well. My .002

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats one option, but I really don't want a 6"+ cowl hood. Only a 5

Anybody else?

·
Registered
672 Posts
I think I would do with 8 injectors in the manifold. It would look cooler too. lol I'm sure there is a kit for this.

·
Registered
359 Posts
you can get a big shot plate for the dominator flange and just have a 4 selenoid setup2 for the 125 and then the other 2 add the extra 125

just be sure to use a big shot or cheater plate, some of the smaller plates made for powershot won't flow as much as your jets are and then that means problems.

look at the dual stage cheater conversion kit, they sell it as jegs. convert a single cheater to a dual

·
Registered
359 Posts
P.S. there is a dual stage for direct port but it is intended for 150-1000 HP and is very pricey. it involves 16 injectors and alot of plumbing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts