Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I know what you guys mean!

This guy is really getting all worked up over this E-Bay deally?

He sounds like he is about ready to implode over this thing!

I couldnt let somehting like this bother me this much,but with this guy it sounds like is is about to turn into the Uni-Bomber or something!

For god sakes,pull the ad and throw the damn thing in the trash,it isnt worth all the hassle for ya dude!

The ironic part to all of this is I have a use for the item he is selling,but I dont want to deal with this guy for it at all!

I dont think his elevator goes to the "top floor" and Im not taking chances on this nutbag!

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Anybody see the one a while back where the guy was selling an "A$$ Kicking".

The deal was ... If your are the winning bidder ... He would come and "Kick Your A$$"

It was actually pretty darn funny ... Needles to say it only lasted for a short while ...

Appearantly ebay failed to see the humor

Larry Madsen
Las Vegas Nevada

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: monstermach on 1/20/02 10:13am ]</font>

·
Registered
389 Posts
On 2002-01-19 22:12, MonsterMach wrote:
Anybody see the one a while back where the guy was selling an "A$$ Kicking".

The deal was ... If your are the winning bidder ... He would come and "Kick Your A$$"

It was actually pretty darn funny ... Needles to say it only lasted for a short while ...

Appearantly ebay failed to see the humor

Larry Madsen
Las Vegas Nevada

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: monstermach on 1/20/02 10:13am ]</font>
I saw that one!! It was hilarious!! Wonder if he got any takers????

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmmm, i think that i will ask him a few questoins. he needs more stress. come to think of it i need a new toothbrush. ill buy one for a grand.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
I think the poor guy gambled away all of his families money, and is trying to make some money back (Lives in the city of lost wages)...Geese...a "Royal" tooth brush for one thousand dollars?? LoL...with 8 dollars to ship?? WOW!! That person that bid .01 $ I dont think he saw the 8 dollar shipping fee..

Hey Larry, why dont you go meet this guy for us??

Jeff Given

1 - 13 of 13 Posts