Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple years ago i had posted some pics from a visit back home. The ones with my dads coupe and the fancy bucket seats. There was a econoline pickup pictured and someone had asked if it was for sale. It wasn't back then but is now if anyone was interested. $1000 runs and drives or did, has been sitting several years now. I called to get the info on it like engine size etc but have to call again later as visitors showed up so was cut short. I remember the lady and her husband driving this around all the time when i was a kid even. She's had it a long time. When i have the specs later i'll post them. This is the only pic i have of it unfortunately.

Fordvanup.jpg

·
Super Moderator
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Called them a bit ago. It's a 200 six, automatic. $1000 obo I won't be down there again for some time to really look at it but I might be able to get someone to take some pics if anyone is even interested. I have no monetary claim in the sale of it, just passing the word to help them out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
is the econoline still for sale I'm interested would like to talk to you or the owner my name is nick my number is 765-969-2170 you can text or call any time new to this site sorry

·
Super Moderator
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now gary, you know my dad, he'd want another 250 for gas! lol

Nick, i called them last night and gave them your name & number.

·
Registered
4 Posts
live in liberty Indiana been looking for a econoline for forever lol can't find one worth buying this one looks good lookin to do a full restoration maby big block or diesel lol so they still have it just my luck its gone but hit me up if you know of any more but if I don't here from them I'll let you know thanks

·
Super Moderator
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll have to call them back. Not sure if the son would be calling or his mom who actually owns it. So will call the son and get onto him. :) It is definitely still there though. It's in a super small town in the sticks in Oregon so not many buyers out there nor people that even know it's for sale actually.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok sounds goood like i said really interested already tryin to find a motor i want to put in it really leaning twards a diesel but still up in the air waitin to see if i get it first lol . o i work alot so if u could tell him to leave a message if i dont answer thanks again

·
Super Moderator
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sent you a PM with a number, you probably didn't notice. Should of told you here so you'd know there was one waiting. It will be my friend's mom you'll be talking to. I remember them driving that thing when I was a kid even.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts