Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running the edelbrock rpm intake and rpm cam on there 351w with stock heads and 600 or 750 carb?I have stock hi flow gt40p heads they made more power than the world products sr heads.Will this make a good street combo?

·
Registered
237 Posts
didnt HOTROD do a similar setup to the one your describing with their junkyard jewel article? I think the cam was different but not to far off from the RPM as i recall but im not totally sure. They got good power with the gt40p heads, so i would suggest those, however, make sure you have headers that will work with those heads and your car.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have both isues of the ford junk yard jewel,and was looking for anyone with this simular set up or the rpm package without the rpm heads.I would just like to know if anyone is happy with this combo?

·
Registered
73 Posts
could you please tell me the dates of those 351 junkyard jewel issues

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
I have the second part of the article where they put in new pistons.Its called Sealing the deal and the date is May 2000 and its in HotRod magazine.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found the first part it is called (windsor knot),january 2000.Is anyone running a combo like this at all?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts