Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made a short (and I mean short!!) video of the XL idling in the driveway, who to host it?

I was gonna use putfile, but I don't like giving out my name and birthdate online for no other reason than to host a video. Call me old fashion or whatever
Guess I could make one up...

Anyway, there had been some questions about the Flowmasters and such, so I thought I would try and capture a bit.

I plan on getting some better (read action) video soon, but this will have to do for now.....

Any help is appreciated!

Jim

1967 Galaxie 500 XL 390/4-speed
Toploader + Hurst = The ONLY shiftkit!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 673904spd on 7/4/06 9:44am ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 673904spd on 7/4/06 9:45am ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 673904spd on 7/6/06 8:05am ]</font>

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
[email protected]

I'll put it on putfile for ya.

1973 Gran Torino Sport (sold)

2004 Cobra
2004 Marauder

A Jack of many trades, But not a master of a single one!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wildosvt01 on 7/4/06 8:58pm ]</font>

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
NOICE!
Click here to watch Jims-idle-vid

Just remember you cannot use IMG tags with putfile. But you can go ahead and put the link in any forum you choose.

1973 Gran Torino Sport (sold)

2004 Cobra
2004 Marauder

A Jack of many trades, But not a master of a single one!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wildosvt01 on 7/4/06 11:30pm ]</font>

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On 2006-07-05 15:35, dijital357 wrote:
that sounds friggin awesome... nice!
Thank you

For anybody interested, it's a rebuilt 390 using a Comp Cams 270H thru FPA headers, 2 1/2" exhaust with DeltaFlow 40 series mufflers. I am going to try and get some action shots soon, along with a certain other '66 351C Galaxie that belongs to my step-dad.

A big thanks to Wildo for putting it up for me

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
UR So very welcome. ANYtime. And she does indeed sound awesome.

Oh send the action shots too. No need to report here I will just PM you the link.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wildosvt01 on 7/6/06 12:07pm ]</font>

·
Registered
284 Posts
What are ya'll using to film little video's like that and what format and media are you recording it too? I have a pretty good Sony digital still camera that takes rough videos, but my camcorder is VHS, guess it's time to upgrade.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On 2006-07-06 20:22, Phalanx wrote:
What are ya'll using to film little video's like that and what format and media are you recording it too? I have a pretty good Sony digital still camera that takes rough videos, but my camcorder is VHS, guess it's time to upgrade.
I shot this with my digital camera. It's a Kodak Easy Share (I don't remember the exact model off hand) that I bought early last year and has already been replaced by a new model. It will take short videos, but they really eat up storage space and the quality is OK. It saves them in a .MOV format. I just dumped it onto the computer just like you do pictures and sent it to Wildo to put up.

Hope that helps,

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts