Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Save that old dizzy! sell it and make money on this deal! 5 bucks gets you this 1/4" broached 3/8" OD 6061 aluminum rod that fits into your drill to prime the oil system for new motors. Price does NOT include shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys my shop that has been rebuilding my 360 is jerking me around now.Me thinks because I took my 340J heads somewere else for the rebuild, they wanted 2 grand for a simple valve job but i got them done for 854 were would you go.Now there saying well maybe 3 weeks befor they get at it. Man alls thats left is install the heads intake prime the engine.Ok so I maybe doing the top end myself no bige been there done that,but never primed a new engine.So some tipssss would realy help here guys,and what tool do I need to spin the pump,or make my own tool.I know a drill is a must.So step by step on how to prime the new 360.
heating repair

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Hey, Houng - your posting is someone's PARTS FOR SALE listing. To get some good answers, either post in the All Ford Techboard section or, better yet, use the SEARCH button up top for a bunch of good answers that have already been given for oil priming your engine.

David

·
Registered
210 Posts
I had a few problems with the aluminum ones stripping out, so I upgraded to a stainless steel version. Is alot stronger, with just a slight price increase.

Hey, Trashline, how much you gettin for the stainless ones?

OkieHog

1 - 14 of 14 Posts