Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without being too windy, just wanted to get something off my chest.

I was surprised to find a person I had a long time respect for had decided to join in on a "pile-on". It wasn't that the comments were bad, it was just the "Who" and sense of glee in dragging a name and presence in the mud for sport.

I guess you can't take smiles and mutual respect for granted any more. Surely, October 2005 has openned my eyes.

Seems being Online is a small world, even smaller for small minds. Ojays wrote a song about it...Smile in your face!

How 'bout those Dodgers?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Unfortunately, the internet is a place that encourages bravado and lacks the personal-ness that creates real-life respect.

I know that I have gotten into countless arguments with many people, you included, but I still respect yours and everyones knowledge here.

Sometimes its hard to resist that mob mentality - which doesn't make it OK, but happens pretty often in history (the biggest one being the Nazi party in WWII)

To you and to everyone whose feathers I may have ruffled, I apologize, because the people here have a great deal of collective knowledge, and knowledge is power. Argument can lead to innovation, so long as it is kept civil, and there is the hard part.

Now I don't know who you had in mind, Beoweolf, but I thought I should get that off my chest.

·
Registered
134 Posts
sounds like a typical polotician to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts