Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi together,

first of all, please excuse my english!!

I live in Reichelsheim / Hessen / Germany and I am looking for people in US for experiance with their Mustang.

I am one of the happy owners of a Mustang GT 2005 in black here in Germany; my hometown is about 50 mjiles away from Frankfurt and about 30 miles away from Heidelberg.

You have to know, that Ford do not sell the Stang officially in Europe and Germany.....nobody knows here the reasons...

I asked them by mail if they become crazy.......

I stay every about 6-8 weeks in US by business, so I have the chance to buy some parts directly in USA.

I am currently searching for an wonderful exhaust system which give my a special V8-THUNDER.

Could you please give me some informations and opinions!?!?

I have heart a lot of about Magna Flow and Flow Master.....

What do you think about it....what is the best V8-Thunder for my 2005 V8 Mustang???

Best regards from Germany

Odenwaldraeuber

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have Flow-Tech on my 05 GT. Louder than stock but not louder than the "straight through" types. I have slightly more than stock interior resonance, I don't even notice it anymore. These are a great value at under $200 from LMperformance.com or Jegs.com. The build quality isn't the best but they look good - sound good and I haven't had any problems..... recieved lots of complements on the way they sound. You can see them on my webpage http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2382372

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shawny,

had a look at your webpage: wow, your Stang looks great!!!!

I have a question to your chromed "strut brace". You made it by yourself or bought it?

I want to construct and built my own one. For that I need drawings with dimensions, distances....

Do you have ideas how to get these?

Odenwaldraeuber

·
Registered
981 Posts
My Bavarian friend,

My father runs Ford Racing (Borla) on his 07 Shelby, pretty loud, JBA is pretty loud too. Flowmaster is good. I think for scaring people loud depending on Germany's laws etc, get some headers, an off road H or X pipe and maybe Spintech mufflers, or Pypes. Pypes have a good website with good sounds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts