Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
It's not mine, but it is one of my all time favorites!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2441742

I found this on www.cardomain.com
Here is what it says:
"This is a 1970 Cyclone Cobra Jet Spoiler Ranchero. Originally a Ranchero GT 429CJ the car was converted using the front end off a Cyclone. The interior is also cyclone. This car gives you a look into what a Mercury version of the Ranchero would look like. This is the only car like it known to exist. The car has been fully restored to show condition. Car has been featured in multiple magazines. Any questions email me at [email protected] or call Jack Karleskind at 925-426-9082

Specifications & FActs:
-429CJ 500hp Blueprinted and Balanced
-4 Speed
-N Code Car, #OA48N176230
-Power Steering
-Power Brakes w/Front Disc
-A/C
-Power Windows
-New Front Buckets
-Hurst Shifter
-Cyclone Wheels
-3 Spoke Cyclone Steering Wheel
-Hurst Shifter
-2.5" X pipe with Flowmaster Orginal 40 Series Mufflers
-Rare Front Air Dam"

·
Registered
662 Posts
Eye Candy and Gas on Route 66.
My 73 Ranchero 500

Eye Candy and Lunch Route 66
My 73 Ranchero 500

Eye Candy and dinner
Santa Paula Ca.
My 73 Ranchero 500 500

Eye Candy and dessert(Root Beer Float)
Orange Ca.
My 73 Ranchero 500

Eye Candy and sleep
Route 66
My 72 Ranchero GT 351 Cobra Jet 4 speed

·
Registered
662 Posts
Eye Candy in the Desert
Stuck in the sand in Joshua Tree Ca.
My 72 Ranchero GT

Eye Candy in the Snow
My 73 Ranchero 500

Eye Candy at home in the Mountains
My 73 Ranchero Squire 351 Cobra Jet

Eye Candy on the Road at the Sea
View of Morro Rock Ca.
My 72 Ranchero GT 351 Cobra Jet 4 speed

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Kevin... you are such a show off.... :D :D :D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Thanks Dan!

These next shots are from the 2007 Route 66 Rendevous in San Bernardino California.

I did not know if I should stat a new thread with these next pictures or just post them here, either way here they are.
I did not get to stay long but long enough to get a lot of photos, but even with all the photos that I did take, they are nothing compared to the amount of classic cars that were there, I might go back tomorrow but it all depends on how the winds are blowing up here on the mountain with a big wild fire going on.

This Ranchero has a 351 Cleveland with a shaker.

72 Gran Torino

·
Registered
65 Posts
Here's a picture of "THE HERD"! The herd has been trimmed back some, as the white and green '78s have been stripped and what was left was junked (not much left of them though). The Burgandy/Silver one was my D/D, but I'm giving it to my son, who just got his license back after 10 years without. That leaves me with the '73 Squire - 351C, '73GT - 302, and the black one is getting a 460/C-6 combo. I've also had a 57, 65, 67 & 71 Rancheros in the past (is there really a better car ever built? I don't think so!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,367 Posts
A herd of Rancheros, I like that!
Good to see another Ranchero owner here. It's been a little quiet here lately.
I don't own one though, LOL.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Well RED got drove hard and put away wet on Wednesday.... storm moved in... RED is one filthy truck right now... but we survived the blizzard or that is what they called it. We might be in a state of emergency but it blew over dried out... and Sunday RED should be able to get a bath.... Spring snows are so much fun wooooo woooo hoooooo

21 - 40 of 75 Posts