Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured i'm not going to use any of thing off this car for my comet so I figured i'd put it on here and see if i can get any bites. Make a offer. Clean Colorado Title.

The car is a 1968 Ford Falcon Futura 4dr 2bbl 289 v8, C4 auto car with a 8" rear end. Its a 5 lug car. The interior is all original and is in need of restoring. It is a complete car that runs and drives though i would replace the brakes and exhaust before i drove it too far. It has a front bench seat and some rust. The hood is dented and the trunk is dented up too and the windsheild is busted but intact. The trunk will most likely need to be replaced. It has 2 rust spots on the front drivers side floor board and on the passanger side there is some rust just behind the wheel well. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email or call / txt me. My number is 8165006132 and located in Colorado Springs. Can help deliver if necessary for a fee. Would prefer not to but can. I'll can send pictures of the under car rust and interior upon request.
Also the posting is also on Craigslist locally, http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/3127122258.html.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts