Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Fabulous Ford Show Knotts Berry Farm 2017

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Auguste 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
A lot of great Falcons at the show this year - photos here Dave Peeters Photography | 2017_0430 Knotts Ford Show

More of my Car Show photos here Dave Peeters Photography | Car Shows

Hope you enjoy looking at them, sure is fun to see the variety and meet the owners

Could you please tell me what motor is in the white falcon that looks like a Thumderbolt? Also what motor are you running in the yellow falcon? And lastly, was there any 64 or 65 falcons that had a fe 427 in them? I'm asking because I want to know what headers to use in my 64 falcon which is going to have a 427 in it very shortly. My engine bay is clean and the shock towers are out and I have a mustang 2 rack and pinion set up already. Thanks

#6 ·
I am not sure if any of them had an FE 427 in them. I am building a 65 Ranchero with a 351W - Tremec 5 speed - R&C MII front end and I have Dougs headers, and they work great. Call them and see if they have something that fits your application. The VP of engineering there is a falcon owner and is very knowledgeable.

Attachments

#7 ·
Thanks for your help! I did call them but they do not have them for my application. I did do some more research and found them at a place called "Mad Dog Headers." out of Georgia. Please check them out because they have a lot of ford applications and they are not very expensive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.