Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Fairlane Bucket Seats???? HELP

10K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  6T4 Bolt 
#1 ·
Can anyone ID these seats?? Owner says Fairlane but covers are???

HELP:

Price is right but I don't want something in the car that really doesn't belong or will be obvious.

6T4 Bolt

See less See more
#8 ·
The "only" thing wrong with the stang seats are they are way to low in the bottom seat area.

If you were to sit one side by side you'd see the big difference. I have the patience of Jobe & my bench seat is in great shape so I'm sure, eventually, I run across a decent set.

Thanks.

6T4 Bolt

#10 ·
You can always add spacers in beneath the seats. I have seen this done (most likely by the dealer) where washers were added in between the seat tracks and the floor to lift the seat. The other nice thing about the Mustang seats is the options for the upholstery is pretty wide including a modified stock look with added lat bolsters.

FWIW. Good luck with your search!

Paul
1969 R-Code, 4-Speed, Drag-Pack Cobra Fastback Project
1967 Mercury Commuter Wagon w/mild 429

My Car Restoration Projects

#12 ·
Try this site to search multiple cities of craigslist
SearchTempest - The EASY way to search Craigslist

another site is
Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts :: Index

or you can join the Fairlane Club of America for $35.00 a year

https://fca.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=363066&
module_id=20312

go to forums/ 62 to 65 Fairlanes and post a wanted ad.

other benefits.....
• Forums - technical information, parts & cars for sale or wanted, or just for shooting the breeze.
• Archives - past club magazines, technical articles, and feature articles, all available for download. (Non-members can download a sample club magazine by clicking on "Archives" and following online instructions.)
• FCA Events - find event details for opportunities to gather with other club members around club cars.
• Membership Directory - find members in your area and which club cars they own.
• Friends Helping Friends - if you are stranded with your Fairlane/Torino, it's nice to be able to find a club member in the area willing to help out.
• Photo Pages - the ability to post pictures of your car to share with other club members.
• Production Numbers - get the production numbers for all club models.
And as a member, you can renew your dues by credit card. OR, you can join right now!

#14 ·
Thanks guys ...

Just the bucket seats Dwayne ... going to a 5 speed so console is of no interest. Rest of car is intact. Just bough the 1 piece missing ... the dome light bezel & light cover.

Already have the pedal set.

Thanks for all the spots to look ... GUZZ

6T4 Bolt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.